http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5017298.stm

Finally!
fritz

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope these two worms don't wiggle off the hook. Shocked Shocked
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good.

Hopefully they will serve as an example to other top bosses that they can't take the money and run. They are bound by the same rules as others.
rabidplaty

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope they go to pound me in the ass prison and not one of those damned country club prisons. They destroyed so many peoples lives, they deserve anything they get. Princess and Pookie are good names for them now.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabidplaty wrote:
I just hope they go to pound me in the ass prison and not one of those damned country club prisons. They destroyed so many peoples lives, they deserve anything they get. Princess and Pookie are good names for them now.

Sadly they probably won't. It will be white collar prison for them I am sure.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabidplaty wrote:

LOL Princess and Pookie! Nice choice of names.

I think no matter where Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling go they're going to have a rough time of it, and by the sounds neither will ever get out of prison. Because of all the lives they destroyed I think the judge will hand down the harshest punishment possible and rightly so.

One thing that should destroy them is the lack of the posh lifestyle they're both use to living. Even if they go to a white collar prison it's not going to be the least bit comparable, but hopefully this won't happen and they're sent to a regular prison and put in general population with the rest of the rubbish and become a couple of jail bitches.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they're on life-sentences then I can't see them being put in an "open" prison. They would be prime candidates for escape if they have nothing to lose... Wouldn't that be a good twist to the story though!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
If they're on life-sentences then I can't see them being put in an "open" prison. They would be prime candidates for escape if they have nothing to lose... Wouldn't that be a good twist to the story though!

They're both a bit up in age so I don't think they'd attempt an escape, especially Ken Lay. I think he'll be the worst off out of the 2 because he seems to have the weakest demeanor, and I can see him being a snivelling submissive jail bitch a wee bit quicker.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

They're both a bit up in age so I don't think they'd attempt an escape, especially Ken Lay. I think he'll be the worst off out of the 2 because he seems to have the weakest demeanor, and I can see him being a snivelling submissive jail bitch a wee bit quicker.

ROTFLMAO !!!! Smile Smile
rabidplaty

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

Let's all cheer for Bubba, the 6 and a hlaf foot tall "top" who's going to marry Kenneth!

"You're name's Lay? Sounds good, I could use a good Lay about now."
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabidplaty wrote:
Gasman59 wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

Let's all cheer for Bubba, the 6 and a hlaf foot tall "top" who's going to marry Kenneth!

"You're name's Lay? Sounds good, I could use a good Lay about now."

Another upcoming jail bitch, Karl Rove Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: