Lucky B*stard
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky Bastard Compilation

thaks to nico for sending this - a brilliant sequence
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russian Roads and Ragers
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swedish cleaning lady steals train, crashes into house
rt.com
15 January, 2013

In a massive joyriding accident, a young cleaning lady stole a train and crashed into a house in the suburbs of Sweden’s capital, and was then taken to hospital hours later with serious injuries. No one else was hurt in the accident. ­On Tuesday morning, the 20-year-old cleaner managed to start the train, breaking her way through a line barrier after driving for about a mile only to derail and crash into a nearby house 25 meters further.

Luckily, no passengers were inside the locomotive at the time. The train, which destroyed the building’s wall and smashed the kitchen, did not kill any of the house’s residents. “It's incredibly lucky that no one in the house was injured,” a police spokesperson told Swedish TT news agency. It was later reported that five people were sleeping in the building when the train crashed into it.

The impact of the crash trapped the woman in the engine car of the hijacked vehicle for two hours. She was then extracted by rescue crews and flown to a hospital by helicopter, with serious injuries.

A subcontractor operating the line where the accident took place said that it is not yet known why the woman stole the train. The unlucky cleaner-turned-train-conductor was reportedly detained on suspicion of destruction of public property.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Student cheats death after being hit by express train while posing for 'arty' pictures beside the railway tracks
Daniel Miller
7 February 2013

This is the dramatic moment a Chinese student cheated death after being hit by an express train travelling at 90mph while posing for 'artistic' pictures beside the railway tracks.

Xiao Li, 20, had asked friend Xiao Qing to take some dramatic shots of her with hair flying back as the train raced past her in Shaodong, Hunan province, southern China. But as the Li attempted to strike a suitable pose she stumbled on the stony trackbed straight into the path of the train and was sent flying as it clipped her on the left shoulder.

Fearing the worst the driver immediately slammed on the brakes but incredibly Li escaped with nothing more than a bruised shoulder. She said: 'I felt this sudden bump and I was flying sideways. The train stopped and the driver thought he must have killed me," said Li. 'I didn't realise I was so close. My shoulder was badly bruised but I'm lucky to be alive. Maybe next time we'll do some pictures indoors,' she added.

A police spokesman said: 'It's strictly illegal to interfere with the railway lines but she seems to have punished herself quite a bit already.'
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectators hit by debris at car race
Watch until the end to see how lucky that person was not to be killed...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinkhole swallows truck in China
15 Mar 2013

A truck driver in China found himself in a precarious situation after his vehicle was swallowed up by the ground in the latest sinkhole incident. A 30ft deep and 20ft (10m x 6m) wide hole opened up beneath the man who was passing through Kunming, Yunnan province at the time.

‘There was a rumbling sound and the ground started to rock. At first I thought it was an earthquake,’ he told police. Then there was a loud crack and I started to fall backwards as my truck was dragged into the hole. It was terrifying. I had no idea how deep it was or how far I’d fall,’ he added.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese bus driver keeps on ticking after lamp post crashes through windscreen
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A compilation of very lucky people!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘I found a plane in my living room’
two injured after small aircraft crashes into apartment building
31 May 2013

A small plane has struck an apartment building near Washington DC, causing two people to be injured. Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller confirmed the two-seat Cessna 177B plane crashed into the living room of a third floor flat flat in Herndon, Virginia.

The pilot of the aircraft was taken to hospital with serious injuries, along with a woman who was in the apartment. She was reported to have non-life-threatening injuries. Another man, David Ventura, who lives in the residence told media he was surprised to discover the plane after going to investigate when he heard an explosion.

‘You are shocked, you don’t know what’s going on,’ he said. He added he found two people and an aircraft in his living room and one of them asked ‘is everyone OK here.’

The plane reportedly suffered electrical problems, which led to the engine cutting off. The aircraft, which had been taking infrared images for a company, was destined for Manassas when it experienced problems with low fuel.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Workers catch boy from 4th floor window

This happened yesterday by the looks of things
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women has amazing escape from under truck

farkin 'ell, she was lucky!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taiwan Landslide

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truck Flattens Car And Crashes Into House
The truck lost power and rolled backwards down a hill, crushing a car, and bursting through the walls of a house in Utah.
6 September 2013

A truck carrying 45 tons of sand rolled over the top of a car, completely flattening it, before smashing into a house. The truck driver was trying to make it up a steep road to a golf course in Bountiful, Utah. At first he struggled to get the vehicle into a low gear. Then the brakes failed, sending the vehicle rolling backwards down the hill, taking down power lines and bursting through a wall.

It then crashed into a car on the driveway and smashed into the front of a house, according to Sergeant Andrew Bryson. He said the residents of the property were eating breakfast in another part of the home when the truck hit and were not injured. Bill Bymaster, who owns the house, said: "I've never seen anything like it." He told KUTV: "It's flat. I didn't even feel it, but heard it. Big explosion. I came outside and there was a bunch of smoke." He added: "The car was sold yesterday - that's the funny part."
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of lucky bastards in this montage, worth very second of it's 13 minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: