Barack Obama 'Victory for the terrorists'
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickyv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Barack Obama 'Victory for the terrorists' Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6352785.stm

Outrageous, & as far as I know, unprecedented interference in US Presidential domestic politics by an elected Leader of an other Country. It proves both that Obama is already causing panic for the Neocons, and that Blair is not the only political whore on his knees gratifying Bush.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to the BBC correspondent in Sydney, Nick Bryant, John Howard is the type of politician who will happily cross a road for a fight.

That says it all.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama's responses were wonderful to what was said.

I'm still learning more about him but so far I've been liking what I see.
luke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting article here on obama

http://www.democratsdiary.co.uk/2007/02/audacity-of-barack-obama.html

re john howard, he's a long time buddy of bush - whats shocking really is that the media will give this sort of crap any coverage. it was like before the last american election, all the stuff coming out that a win for the democrats was a win for 'the terrorists'
Colston

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
i - whats shocking really is that the media will give this sort of crap any coverage.

Wouldn't it be more shocking if this kind of coverage was absent from politics...
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true that FOX News are deliberately misspelling and misprounancing Obama's name as Osama?
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I "wish" I could say Obama is "heading" to right wing territory, but, in my humble opinion, the reality is worse :

He is already parachuted himself right in the middle of the neo-cons and Israeli Firsters, including Hillary Clinton & Bush.

See the OBAMA stories (covering last Friday's speech in Chicago to AIPAC supporters) on :

http://www.spiderednews.com/BushAdministration.htm

Can I ask what the views of the people on this forum ?

Has Obama let down is left of centre supporters ?

p.s. Howard's commentary could have been a deliberate policy to "puff up" Obama to the left wing masses .. i.e. it's all an act. Or is this a conspiracy theory ?
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following on from my posting above about your views on Obama, I thought why not formalise the list of contentious issues, to see what the other forum browsers think :

Propositions :

Q1. Obama should not be supported due to his staunch support of Israel

Q2. Drugs should be legalised, to drain the profits from the illegal drug pushers,
and to bring drug addicts into the NHS safety net which would facilitate treatment.

Q3. 911 is likely to have been pulled off or facilitated (i.e. allowed to happen) by Bush insiders looking for a new Pearl Harbour. A proper new independent investigation is needed, especially to look into the issue of WTC 7's collapse, and the whether the WTC buildings were brought down by controlled demolitioned.

Q4. Zionists **who may include non-jewish zionist supporters .. but I won't use the phrase "international bankers"** control the USA polices & the Media, typically by way of channeling donations to supporters, and creating campaigns against opponents. Part of the annual multi-billion US grants and subsidies to Israel is thus effectively channeled back to the USA for bribe money .. which also ensures the grants and subsidies (i.e. the fraud on the American People) continues.

Please reply for each question : YY = STRONGLY agree, Y = Agree, N = Disagree, NN = STRONGLY disagree "?" for don't know/no opinion.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my answers -

1. I'd never support an american president (or British PM) on principle. Our voting systems are so biased against a fair result that it's laughable.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. To some extent, though I believe that zionists are just one group amongst many who have their fingers in the pie.
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks faceless, I have clarified Q4 ..
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael moore has finally started expressing doubts about the plane hitting the pentagon
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl, you should read http://whatreallyhappened.com/ on the "No planers".
Basically, he believes that this specific issue is government mis-information .. to discredit the whole 911 truth movement. I note you didn't reply to the 4 questions above. Please keep the issue on thread.

i.e. what is your view on above 4 questions ?

of-course feel free to post your own questions (after you reply to above 4). But I would vote "NO" .. to the no-planers theory.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q1 yes

Q2 yes, I've said so for as long as I can remember.

Q3 yy

Q4 I don't think that it's the zionists that control the US. There are others as faceless said. They like to have a handle on it though, and have a big one. This Cohen geezer who's backing Brown might seem to fit into a zionist "conspiracy".

edit 2:

I think that people should not bother with the pentagon, nor much of the other stuff. Concentrate on the demolitions, all three of 'em. Answer the questions of the "Jersey Girls". There is enough there.

Jersey Girls?

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/story

edit 1:

Are you from Plaistow Karl ?

hope I spelled it right Smile
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks "Brown Sauce"

a) Thanks to you, that "Jersey Girls" story : "911 Press For Truth" and video is now mentioned on : http://www.spiderednews.com/911.htm

b) Re Ronald Cohen, you can see his background on : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Ronald_Cohen

A bit "convenient" that Cohen & Levy may be linked, and one takes care of Blair, and one takes care of Brown. Talk about backing both horses in a race. They can't fail to end up backing = controlling the winner.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
Karl, you should read http://whatreallyhappened.com/ on the "No planers".
Basically, he believes that this specific issue is government mis-information .. to discredit the whole 911 truth movement. I note you didn't reply to the 4 questions above. Please keep the issue on thread.

i.e. what is your view on above 4 questions ?

of-course feel free to post your own questions (after you reply to above 4). But I would vote "NO" .. to the no-planers theory.

Easy going there GG_Fan. Karl answered or posted as to how they feel as that's what this forum is for, and of course they may feel free to post their own questions. In saying that, thanks for trying to moderate the thread although it wasn't really required. Everyones input is as important as the next, even if it strays off topic or isn't the exact format you might like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: