I'm a totalitarian nazi!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:
I'm in the process of disabling a lot of accounts from new members who couldn't find it in themselves to have an opinion on anything (all of whom were emailed last week and told that this would happen). I swear I really don't understand how anyone can sign up to a site, take the stuff that it offers for free and then not have the decency to say even "thanks".

All accounts older than 3 weeks will now be closed without warning if the owner doesn't use it.

I'm glad you're doing that. The selfish twats don't deserve access to bugger all if they can't even say a simple thanks. It takes all of a minute to write a wee post, and the ones that say hi in the welcome thread and don't post a thing after that should be included. Who gives a rats arse what their name is. If they can't say anything after that then they're a waste of space.

I'm thinking to give the ones that post once in the welcome thread an extra week, but that's all...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: