Pathetic YouTube propaganda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Pathetic YouTube propaganda Reply with quote

Has anyone else who uses YouTube noticed the recent surge of moronic anti-Galloway videos being uploaded?

The tactic these people seem to be using is to title the upload "George Galloway", type nothing in the description other than the words "George Galloway" and tag the video simply "George Galloway" so that a search under his name will return these videos at the top of the list.

Infact, most of the videos being uploaded in this fashion do not feature George at all - rather pro-Israel, anti-Iranian or anti-Arab content - and the ones that do feature George are designed as smears with utterly false information.

I'm a little annoyed, but I'm also very proud to think that The Gorgeous One is becoming a voice of such magnitude that these morons actually feel they need to upload this propaganda to try and redress the balance of their racism and anger.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not noticed anything like that but it really shows how lame they are. If they'd done stuff like that during the summer when Galloway was getting all the hits on the Sky news interview they might have had some effect, but, as it is, they're just going to get people pissed off. Have you left comments for them? You could also mark them as inappropriate and see if that has any effect?

I was going to describe a way to defeat them on search rankings, but there's no point in doing that in public - it's best to keep weasels like that at least two steps behind.
mickyv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those desperate cheap & dishonest propaganda videos are a sure sign that Galloway’s raising public profile is really starting to hurt the Zionists & Warmongers, & their Causes. Which is so not so bad after all, as anybody with a brain will see these videos for that they are; desperate smear attempts from people who realize that Galloway is one of the most effective people in exposing the truth & crimes being committed by hypocrites, who try to justified their crimes as “fighting terrorism”.

I notice that at least one has half a brain, as they have disable all comments, obviously afraid of somebody pointing out that only a shallow & pathetic person would post such garbage.
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I was going to describe a way to defeat them on search rankings, but there's no point in doing that in public...

I'd be very interested in knowing your secrets in private agree
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
faceless wrote:
I was going to describe a way to defeat them on search rankings, but there's no point in doing that in public...

I'd be very interested in knowing your secrets in private agree

I'll sort something in one of the members-only areas...
highlander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very interested in knowing your secrets in private too
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highlander wrote:
I'd be very interested in knowing your secrets in private too

first post and you want to know my tricks? Aye right!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: