How does GG know ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickyv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: How does GG know ? Reply with quote

I am in no way surprised, but it was the first time that I heard it, when GG said this weekend that it was Blair and not Clinton who really pushed for the military action against the Serbs. I wonder how he knows that ?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's all very well Irish, but could you not find anything a bit more detailed?

haha
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
that's all very well Irish, but could you not find anything a bit more detailed?

haha

Give me a minute and let me see Laughing
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the article IrishMafia, very interesting reading & an interesting Site. There is no mention at all of Blair in this to collaborate GG point about Blair being instrumental in persuading Clinton to attack the Serbs. I repeat that I’m not saying GG is wrong, but I would like to know how he knows this, unless of course it’s just an opinion GG formed from observation of Blair at the time.

Incidentally did anybody else spot the slip on Sunday when a caller asked if Marie Curie was English, and GG said yes ! Just proves our hero is not infallible after all !
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://brookings.nap.edu/books/0815716966/html/137.html

or

http://www.cer.org.uk/articles/grant_prospect_oct03.html

or

Tony Blair has forged an outline agreement with key Nato partners to 'impose a solution' on President Milosevic by sending ground troops into Kosovo.

Mr Blair will fly to Washington tonight in a determined effort to persuade President Clinton that a ground assault can be launched sooner rather than later.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Kosovo/Story/0,,206934,00.html

GG remembers all this stuff. And plenty more besides I'd wager ..
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for those great links Brown Sauce, especially the brooking link, all those books to consult for free ! I used to think that my googling skills were good but obviously not as good as yours!

Well they certainly confirm GG’s point about Blair being the moving force for military action against the Serbs. They also give weight to another GG contention, that Blair is a self-righteous & self-deluding insane crackpot. This psycho, who was so welcomed into office after the long hard years of Tory rule, seems to have been from the start the Anti-Christ in human form. Not so much as the Yankee’s poodle, but rather the bloodthirsty crazed fanatic egging on the sometimes reluctant Superpower, to commit international crimes under the pretext of “humanitarian interventions”. Having got away with the illegal attack on Serbia, he got embolden to instigate further bloodbaths, crimes leading one to another, culminating to the holocaust happening now in Iraq.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: