Manchester United Fans Only..Don't Like Them? DON'T ENTER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheffman wrote:
... what's your view on Larsson going back, I can't get my head around that one. Man U have an excellent chance of the treble, ... and he wants to go back to Sweden to play for a pub team!

cheers1

I'm gutted he's going back but he wants to be with his family and also under contract to the other club so it was to be expected. He's a man of his word so it's bad news for us Sad

This will be his last game other than the charity one tuesday at Old Trafford.

Good news is Saha's injury wasn't as bad as first expected and he'll be back sooner. He'll miss the Bolton game so it's not too bad. Van Der Sar got injured in warm up so Kuscak will step in. He's a good goal keeper so it should be okay. I've just bad vibes about todays game for some reason but keeping me fingers crossed.

O'Shea will be playing again but I don't think he plays well with Carrick in midfield. They're like 2 dopplegangers lol O'Shea has too relaxed a style and can't run crazed
Boab

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henke is a legend. I don't want to hear a bad word said about him.

Anybody who disagrees then we shall duel using pistols at dawn.

ps: it doesn't look right him playing in that strip.................just not right
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boab wrote:
Henke is a legend. I don't want to hear a bad word said about him.

Anybody who disagrees then we shall duel using pistols at dawn.

ps: it doesn't look right him playing in that strip.................just not right

I don't think you'd be seeing too much negative about him unless the person was an utter fool. He's class.
Sheffman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... not a bad result today Irish, a better team performance than in recent games. Having said that, you're right about Carrick and O'Shea, they really don't play well together, also Larsson and Renaldo looked out of sorts. But there was some nice football played at times.
I hope they get to the final at the new Wembley, I want to see the best teams there for the first time.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expected a loss but real happy with a draw and I was quite happy with their performance today. Was nice to see Rooney score a goal as it's been long overdue and he needs his confidence back up again. He was still out of sorts though and couldn't put a pass straight.

Ronaldo played well I thought but Larsson was knackered and that was easy to see. They should have pulled him off the second half.

Larsson said goodbye to everyone and the manager said he tried everything bar kidnapping him to keep him lol I loved seeing him playing for United but he's a man of his word so we knew he'd not be staying. Celtic couldn't get him to stay, nor could Barcelona, so United weren't going to either.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the Man U vs Middlesbrough game yesterday and it was plain to see Boro lost their heads in the last 5 or so minutes of the game. It was also obvious the Jonathan Woodgate penalty was just that and there was no way Ronaldo could have stayed on his feet. He was in full charge and in no way took a dive as the pricks at Sky News were trying to insinuate.

Even the classless muppet Gareth Southgate called Ronaldo a cheat and it was good to see the assistant manager of United have a go at them in the dugout. It was poor sportsmanship on their part and they deserve to be out because they were beat by a better team.

Fergie called SKY TV a disgrace because of the interview they gave Ronaldo and he's spot on. They kept on asking him about the penalty and couldn't seem to get past it and were hoping he'd somehow hang himself, but he was clever in how he responded as he did nothing wrong.

They have to play them again in the league in a few weeks time and of course it will be another expected win for United. Scholes and Saha will be back as well dancer
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I won't post in the 'other' thread, all I can say is if you didn't watch the game then you can't really judge.

And.....the look on some persons face doesn't mean a thing. If you're being asked dodgy questions then of course you're going to look cocky, especially when you're that good that you don't have to cheat to win.

If I was him I'd look at them like they're arseholes because that's just what they are Smile

Good day wink

kiss1
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferguson in F-word rant

FUMING ... Fergie slammed Ronaldo interview

ALEX FERGUSON launched a foul-mouthed attack on a TV reporter in a bust-up over Cristiano Ronaldo.

Manchester United’s boss called Sky’s Geoff Shreeves a ‘f*****g bastard’ and told him to ‘f**k off’.

Ferguson was furious with Shreeves for questioning his Portuguese wing wizard about allegedly cheating for his controversial penalty winner against Middlesbrough in Monday’s FA Cup clash.

The fiery Scot’s off-camera rant was so loud a BBC interview with Boro chief Gareth Southgate had to be abandoned.

Shreeves grilled Ronaldo about his latest ‘cheat’ storm in the tunnel after the quarter-final replay.

Beeb reporter Ivan Gaskell then tried to record Southgate’s verdict on the defeat for Match of the Day, only to have his work wind up on the cutting-room floor thanks to Ferguson.

Here is the full transcript of the blast at Shreeves from Fergie’s renowned ‘Hairdryer’.

SHREEVES: “I asked him . . . ”

FERGUSON: “F*****g (inaudible) bastard.”

S: “Don’t talk to me like that.”

F: “F**k off to you.”

S: “Don’t talk to me like that. Don’t even think about it.”

F: “Don’t you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?”

S: “Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?”

F: “You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You’re the one.”

S: “I’m entitled to ask . . . . Cristiano gave the right answer.”

F: “F*****g hell with your answers.”

S: “Don’t talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don’t talk to me like that.”

F: “F**k off.” (door slams).

Gaskell to Southgate: “I’m going to have to ask that question again, if that’s all right.”

Ferguson later announced he was ‘disgusted’ at Shreeves’ ‘disgraceful’ TV interview with Ronaldo.

He said of Monday’s spot-kick and Boro’s anger: “It was a clear penalty. It’s a shame. They are putting a stigma against the boy that he doesn’t deserve.”
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good old Fergie! You just have to love that guy Very Happy My idol!!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This made me smile. It's a reproduced post from another football forum - talking about Ronaldo's attitude and why some players out there are willing to crop Ronaldo rather than let him swan past them....

If the pathetic whinging girls blouses can't handle it then they shouldn't watch footie, and players willing to crop him end up paying the price with penalty goals.

Kinda like cutting of their nose despite their faces don't ye think?

If Ronaldo was playing for Liverdrool you'd have his poster on your wall and an 8x10 glossy on your desk in the office, but fortunately for us....Man Utd have him and we're quite happy.

You should be in awe of his greatness. Oops....you already are! You can't stop talking about him thumbs

Have a good day ladies!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As far a football skills are concerned, there is no question that Ronaldo is unbelievably talented and fantastic to watch. It's this other side to his game that make him a target for such deserved criticism. Frankly he does not need to perform these gymnastic antics - he is too skillful for most defenders and would likely either skip past them or be genuinely fouled and earn the free kick.

IRiSH: Reminds me a bit of Darcy Tucker from a couple of years ago - but he cleaned up his act considerably since then and has become a better (hockey) player as a result.

ha ha ha funny video. Someone must be quite bitter to go through all the work in making it agree Probably a Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal fan.

I was delighted to see you say something positive about him because there really is no doubt he's very talented. One thing I'll never agree on is him taking a dive in that game because it's simply not true.

I've no clue who Darcy Tucker is being honest. I don't watch hockey but I'll google it and check it out.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Another creative soul....gawd bless ya!

Not bad for adolescent art, and just another sad example of jealousy Liverdrool fans and other clubs feel towards Man United in general.

There's an old saying "they hate you when you're great', and both you and faceless could be poster children for the cause Smile

Quote:
haha, that's a cracker - simple and absolutely spot on!

typical, boring response. The only thing missing is the slapping sound of the high five or patting each others arse in approval sleep

Have a good day ladies and keep it coming! kiss
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointr
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics made by blue noses? You're digging deep!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
pics made by blue noses? You're digging deep!

tsk tsk what are you doing in this section? Did you take the wrong turn?

I made that by the way kiss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: