Bullshitting preacher
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Bullshitting preacher Reply with quote

ahh, the sweet smell of hypocrisy... if anyone doesn't know, this upstanding american citizen (Ted Haggard) has just admitted to getting a massage from a male prostitute and buying Meth Amphetamine from him too!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes. Been seeing all this in the news!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these preachers are a bunch of delusional misfits. Nothing I see about them could possibly surprise me.
fritz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy got some line of crap.Dam it! Just tell the truth. Your are a homosexual junky and a hypocrite.I smoked it but I didn?t inhale. Been there heard that before.
crazed
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
This guy got some line of crap.Dam it! Just tell the truth. Your are a homosexual junky and a hypocrite.I smoked it but I didn?t inhale. Been there heard that before.
crazed

They don't realise if they came clean they'd look better in the public eye. When someone admits their wrongs, it usually works out that way and they get sympathy, but being in denial makes them look 100 times worse.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:
crazed

They don't realise if they came clean they'd look better in the public eye. When someone admits their wrongs, it usually works out that way and they get sympathy, but being in denial makes them look 100 times worse.

It had his big letter of apology written. It was read before the followers by some other guy and he has formally stepped down.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:
crazed

It had his big letter of apology written. It was read before the followers by some other guy and he has formally stepped down.

Yeah I saw that on the news, but an apology isn't admitting the truth. He's only sorry for being caught as far as I'm concerned, and said he bought the drugs but didn't take them because he knew it was wrong.

How did he know what to buy and what it would do to him if he didn't have prior knowledge of it? Lots and lots of questions that will never be answered because a sorry is good enough for these sheep that pay into these fake tv ministries.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:
crazed

Yeah I saw that on the news, but an apology isn't admitting the truth. He's only sorry for being caught as far as I'm concerned, and said he bought the drugs but didn't take them because he knew it was wrong.

How did he know what to buy and what it would do to him if he didn't have prior knowledge of it? Lots and lots of questions that will never be answered because a sorry is good enough for these sheep that pay into these fake tv ministries.

He'll never admit he was wrong. However, I did like the line where it said he has struggled with these dark feelings all of his life nevermind Doesn't sound like he was struggling that much.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:
crazed

He'll never admit he was wrong. However, I did like the line where it said he has struggled with these dark feelings all of his life nevermind Doesn't sound like he was struggling that much.

I'm sure his biggest struggle in life was getting his zipper up quick enough to avoid getting caught having his so called 'massages' Embarassed
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:
crazed

I'm sure his biggest struggle in life was getting his zipper up quick enough to avoid getting caught having his so called 'massages' Embarassed

How true! thumbs
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

This kind of reeks of Jimmy Baker and the whole PTL scandal of twenty years ago.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

This kind of reeks of Jimmy Baker and the whole PTL scandal of twenty years ago.

Kind of yeah, but his boyfriend wears clump free mascara blink
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Kind of yeah, but his boyfriend wears clump free mascara blink

And much less of it, I'm sure!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these types of people make me want to drown them in my vomit. Fucking finger pointing assholes that should realize that someone (much higher above) IS watching and he ain't that fucking happy about it !!

Now do I get an AMEN on that one ????
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
All these types of people make me want to drown them in my vomit. Fucking finger pointing assholes that should realize that someone (much higher above) IS watching and he ain't that fucking happy about it !!

Now do I get an AMEN on that one ????

I might even stretch to a HALLELUJAH!

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: