Women Drivers!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janbo1960

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Women Drivers!!!!! Reply with quote

Swiss police stop multi-tasking motorist
A 34-year-old saleswoman was caught driving down a Swiss motorway while she was using her laptop computer and chatting on a handheld mobile phone, police in north-eastern Switzerland say.

The driver said she was unaware of any wrongdoing and responded that she was "driving like I always do", police in the canton of St Gallen said in a statement.

A police patrol pulled her over on Wednesday afternoon after they saw her car zig-zagging along the A3 motorway near the town of Murg.

The woman was remanded to magistrate's court because of her "unreasonable behaviour", police said
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Drivers!!!!! Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
Swiss police stop multi-tasking motorist
A 34-year-old saleswoman was caught driving down a Swiss motorway while she was using her laptop computer and chatting on a handheld mobile phone, police in north-eastern Switzerland say.

The driver said she was unaware of any wrongdoing and responded that she was "driving like I always do", police in the canton of St Gallen said in a statement.

A police patrol pulled her over on Wednesday afternoon after they saw her car zig-zagging along the A3 motorway near the town of Murg.

The woman was remanded to magistrate's court because of her "unreasonable behaviour", police said

Well, at least she wasn't putting on mascara Smile Seriously though, it's crazy that people even try to do this while driving.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me started Laughing Men are just as bad though, if not worse.

agree
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandoGod wrote:
Don't get me started Laughing Men are just as bad though, if not worse.

agree

My husband has a theory about bad drivers. About 80% of the time you will find that bad drivers are wearing a hat of some sort. And if they're old..... watch out! Must be something about the hatband sucking the brainpower out of them or something.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worse thing I've ever seen was a woman doing her hair with what looked to be a 5 year old kid in the front seat without being strapped in. Driving, no seat belts, child in front, doing her hair at a speed of 55 MPH. Sweet Jesus God !!!
Bat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some women can NOT drive. My mrs has her licence but is hopeless in the car in town. Too much traffic and as for reversing, I have to do it!!!!!, surprisingly she is quite good in the minibus-probably because it is automatic. Multi-tasking? My ars.
mmc768

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kids tell me I have road rage. Laughing I just get so sick of all the idiots on the roads and driving 20 miles each way to and from work every day I see quite a few unfortunately. It seems here in Houston they'd give a trained monkey a drivers license. :grr:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: