Big Brother 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah well, so Chris was chucked out. You can trust the public to be arseholes at every turn.

As for that moron Sara being tricked into believing that Caroline was royal.... haha, the stupid arse-licking bint!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"stupid arse-licking bint". I like that one, I'm stealin' it when the time is right for the right person. Laughing Laughing Honestly, I didn't care which one went. I would have preferred Chris to stay for shit stirring purposes, but that's about it. I'm sure he's a nice guy without the fishbowl full of fish pressures.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight's evictee made a great exit. It was hard to pick between the two though and it would have been a loss either way.
luke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i thought, shame either of them were up - theres others i'd have rather seen go
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care for Lydia, Caroline, Ashleigh, or Sara. I suppose I also don't much care for Luke S or Arron. I don't like the little kiddies and the older twat Lydia. I like Adam and Luke A, though Luke A is staying a bit low key and quiet. I'd like him to come out of his shell more. I do like Lauren, and I liked Benedict's personality, though he could be little bit much at times. Scott's boring. Deanna is boring too. Shevonne(sp?) isn't shown that much. I don't really have an opinion of her. Becky seems like a nice person, bubbly. She's also young though, so I'm sure she'll annoy down the line somewhere. lol lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you've got a good memory pirty, i still can't remember half their names

i like the black guy, the luke who was a she, the girl who didn't go in the last eviction and deana

although i've been watching it, i rarely give it all of my attention, and i don't understand why so many are so nasty to deana - why are they? what has she done?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, after watching tonight's episode, I really feel this little bastards were being bullies to Deanna. They just don't like her, and since she didn't force herself to eat the food she didn't like, they really stuck the screws in. I'd love to slap that little bitch Connor, and slovenly looking Caroline should get a kick up her arse too. I don't think Deanna is any more annoying than any of those little assholes. No one is perfect. You can find something annoying in anyone, even the ones you love. Isn't it funny when all those new people first go in the house, yer thinking "How the hell am I gonna ever remember anyone's name"??? LOL! LOL! Ya just do over time! LOL! I felt that way every single time a New Big Brother has come on. Anyway, sounds like you like the same people I like up to now. Adam(The black guy), Luke A(the she who is now a he), Lauren(who stayed instead of Benedict), and Deanna(I like her most times).
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Tonight's evictee made a great exit. It was hard to pick between the two though and it would have been a loss either way.

I would have preferred them both not to have been up. There were much better candidates for being up for eviction!
luke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hadn't even watched all of yesterdays episode before i commented - thats way out of order the way they speak to deana. you can have disagreements, you might not like someone, but you can't use that sort of language towards a woman angry my granddad wouldn't allow it and i nor will i! Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ashleigh feels she has nothing in common with Luke S. and doesn't want to be with him. Does she jerk off every man she has nothing in common with? I wonder what she does for the ones she does have something in common with? LOL! LOL!! Laughing
luke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

essex girl for you wink Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved when Benedict pretended to talk like her in the diary room. He did it so well. LOL! LOL!
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the music annoying anyone this year? i don't remember the music being so bad previously!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, it's been annoying most times. I am an older fart, so I enjoy New Wave, and some 90's Grunge, The Muse type tunes of today.
luke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: