Jesus LOVES killing
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Jesus LOVES killing Reply with quote

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
By JOSEPH RHEE, TAHMAN BRADLEY and BRIAN ROSS
19th January 2010
abcnews.com

Coded references to New Testament Bible passages about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the United States military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found. The sights are used by U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and in the training of Iraqi and Afghan soldiers. The maker of the sights, Trijicon, has a $660 million multi-year contract to provide up to 800,000 sights to the Marine Corps, and additional contracts to provide sights to the U.S. Army.

U.S. military rules specifically prohibit the proselytizing of any religion in Iraq or Afghanistan and were drawn up in order to prevent criticism that the U.S. was embarked on a religious "Crusade" in its war against al Qaeda and Iraqi insurgents. One of the citations on the gun sights, 2COR4:6, is an apparent reference to Second Corinthians 4:6 of the New Testament, which reads: "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Other references include citations from the books of Revelation, Matthew and John dealing with Jesus as "the light of the world." John 8:12, referred to on the gun sights as JN8:12, reads, "Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Trijicon confirmed to ABCNews.com that it adds the biblical codes to the sights sold to the U.S. military. Tom Munson, director of sales and marketing for Trijicon, which is based in Wixom, Michigan, said the inscriptions "have always been there" and said there was nothing wrong or illegal with adding them. Munson said the issue was being raised by a group that is "not Christian." The company has said the practice began under its founder, Glyn Bindon, a devout Christian from South Africa who was killed in a 2003 plane crash.

The company's vision is described on its Web site: "Guided by our values, we endeavor to have our products used wherever precision aiming solutions are required to protect individual freedom. We believe that America is great when its people are good. This goodness has been based on Biblical standards throughout our history, and we will strive to follow those morals."

Spokespeople for the U.S. Army and the Marine Corps both said their services were unaware of the biblical markings. They said officials were discussing what steps, if any, to take in the wake of the ABCNews.com report. It is not known how many Trijicon sights are currently in use by the U.S. military. The biblical references appear in the same type font and size as the model numbers on the company's Advanced Combat Optical Guides, called the ACOG.

A photo on a Department of Defense Web site shows Iraqi soldiers being trained by U.S. troops with a rifle equipped with the bible-coded sights. "It's wrong, it violates the Constitution, it violates a number of federal laws," said Michael "Mikey" Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, an advocacy group that seeks to preserve the separation of church and state in the military. "It allows the Mujahedeen, the Taliban, al Qaeda and the insurrectionists and jihadists to claim they're being shot by Jesus rifles," he said.

Weinstein, an attorney and former Air Force officer, said many members of his group who currently serve in the military have complained about the markings on the sights. He also claims they've told him that commanders have referred to weapons with the sights as "spiritually transformed firearm[s] of Jesus Christ." He said coded biblical inscriptions play into the hands of "those who are calling this a Crusade."

According to a government contracting watchdog group, fedspending.org, Trijicon had more than $100 million in government contracts in fiscal year 2008. The Michigan company won a $33 million Pentagon contract in July, 2009 for a new machine gun optic, according to Defense Industry Daily. The company's earnings from the U.S. military jumped significantly after 2005, when it won a $660 million long-term contract to supply the Marine Corps with sights.

"This is probably the best example of violation of the separation of church and state in this country," said Weinstein. "It's literally pushing fundamentalist Christianity at the point of a gun against the people that we're fighting. We're emboldening an enemy."

----------------

crazed
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sneaky Christians....One of the reasons I decided not to be one anymore...
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The British Army also uses trijicon optics, if not now in the very near future with the new precision rifle they are getting.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just so mental. A military manufacturer that bases itself on Christian ideals.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARMY SNIPERS GET THANK-YOU LETTER FROM JESUS
20-01-10
dailymash.co.uk

AMERICAN and British soldiers who take down Taleban fighters with a single shot have received thank you letters from Jesus, it emerged last night. The Son of God has written to each of the trained killers to congratulate them on their skill in wiping out muslims cleanly and efficiently from up to 1500 yards away.

The Prince of Peace said: "There are few things more satisfying to me than a well-executed kill shot by an English-speaking Christian, using state-of-the-art technology. As I said to my beloved apostles as we rested in the Garden of Gethsemane 'get thyself into a nice, comfortable position with thy rifle butt nestling in thy shoulder before taking aim methodically and letting out a long, slow, deep breath as you squeeze the trigger. And when we see the halo of blood erupting from the back of the non-believer's skull, do we not also see the glory of My Father?"

Coalition snipers have enjoyed increased success since being issued with new rifle scopes that have a little pair of bright red horns painted on the end so that they can be positioned over the soon-to-be-exploding head of their Muslim target. Nathan Muir, chief executive of manufacturers The Psychopath Corporation, said: "We also include a biblical code on the side of the scope. I saw Pulp Fiction a few years ago and the bit with Samuel L Jackson quoting Ezekial while holding an enormous hand gun gave me a very powerful erection."

Jesus added: "Many congratulations to you and I hope you continue to kill as many human beings as you possibly can before you die."
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faceless

Agree with you, how can they base themselves on Christian ideas when they are making equipment to help kill people.... Bizarre
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not a war for profit, it's not a war for profit, it's not war for profit

sing along now...
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great this means I can sell them my bomb detector as a replacement.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I'd rather employ a paedophile than a soldier'
Company boss compares British troops to child molesters in rant at job agency
16th March 2010

A company boss has compared British soldiers to paedophiles and drug dealers after refusing a request by a recruitment service to provide jobs for former troops. Karl Winn, 60, said he would rather 'recruit ex-drug dealers, convicts and child molesters' than employ former servicemen or women.

His comments came after he was contacted by Forces Recruitment Services and asked if he would consider taking on ex-soldiers at his net design company Webeurope. Mr Winn, of Taunton, Somerset, wrote back: 'Personally, I'd rather recruit ex-drug dealers, convicts and even child molesters rather than consider anybody who has been in the pay of the British Government. Anybody who has been in the pay of such a military force, and by their silence and complicity has condoned such illegal and immoral actions while accepting a monthly bloodstained pay-packet , certainly won't be considered for employment by us.'

'The reality for the families of their victims is that there will never be any justice, and there never will be any closure, for the loss of a son, a husband, a child, or a family member who has fallen victim to British Military personnel who are going beyond 'just doing their job'. Please remove us from your email list. Regards, Karl.'

Despite initially blaming a disgruntled ex-worker who he claimed had hacked into his emails, Mr Winn later admitted to The Sun that he had written them - and stood by his comments. He admitted they may have been 'a bit over the top' but then said: 'I don't regret saying it at all. Even if it costs me money I'll still stand up for what I believe in,' he said. 'If you have a paedophile, at least he goes to court and is seen to be accountable for what he's done. That's why I made a reference.' Mr Winn's staff were later seen removing corporate signs from outside his office, which employs 16 people.

FRS managing director Graham Brown said he was 'staggered' by Mr Winn's attitude, which he said 'simply beggared belief.' 'I wonder if the Royal Marine detachment based in Taunton would share your belief,' he told Mr Winn in an email.

Sam McEwan, who works for a leading ex-troop recruitment firm, said: 'A lot of people in the business have seen this email and are enraged by it. Our servicemen and women continue to lose their lives so that we are free to express our beliefs.'

Winn later released a statement attempting to justify his comments.

'Ex-paedophiles and drug addicts who have been charged and paid the price for their actions deserve a chance to get on with their lives. In my opinion, military personnel who have got away with murder do not. The reality from the north of Ireland, to Afghanistan and Iraq, is that the perpetrators of such atrocities will always be free to get on with their lives, safe in the knowledge that the policy of the British Government is to ensure their protection from prosecution. I will therefore continue with my blanket ban on employing ex-military personnel. I understand this will affect innocent as well as guilty people.'

--------------------

I'm sure you can imagine the mouth-foaming patriotic maniacs who've responded to this on the Daily Mail site.... I emailed him to congratulate him for his stance.

Part of the reason I went self-employed was because I couldn't find an employer that actually had any kind of obvious conscience, so it's good to know there's at least one!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video says it all about the twisted, murderous bastard, 'heroes' killing in Iraq. I remember having a very similar video that was filmed in Afghanistan - and it had the same kind of twisted laughing and enjoyment of their murders.
luke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the video that wikileaks got, which among other stuff they have revealed has led the american government to call wikileaks a threat to national security. because of course the truth is always a threat.

murdering cunts.

Wikileaks reveals video showing US air crew shooting down Iraqi civilians
Footage of July 2007 attack made public as Pentagon identifies website as threat to national security

A secret video showing US air crew falsely claiming to have encountered a firefight in Baghdad and then laughing at the dead after launching an air strike that killed a dozen people, including two Iraqis working for Reuters news agency, was revealed by Wikileaks today.

The footage of the July 2007 attack was made public in a move that will further anger the Pentagon, which has drawn up a report identifying the whistleblower website as a threat to national security. The US defence department was embarrassed when that confidential report appeared on the Wikileaks site last month alongside a slew of military documents.

continued at http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/05/wikileaks-us-army-iraq-attack

Collateral Murder

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

The military did not reveal how the Reuters staff were killed, and stated that they did not know how the children were injured.

After demands by Reuters, the incident was investigated and the U.S. military concluded that the actions of the soldiers were in accordance with the law of armed conflict and its own "Rules of Engagement".

Consequently, WikiLeaks has released the classified Rules of Engagement for 2006, 2007 and 2008, revealing these rules before, during, and after the killings.

WikiLeaks has released both the original 38 minutes video and a shorter version with an initial analysis. Subtitles have been added to both versions from the radio transmissions.

WikiLeaks obtained this video as well as supporting documents from a number of military whistleblowers. WikiLeaks goes to great lengths to verify the authenticity of the information it receives. We have analyzed the information about this incident from a variety of source material. We have spoken to witnesses and journalists directly involved in the incident.

WikiLeaks wants to ensure that all the leaked information it receives gets the attention it deserves. In this particular case, some of the people killed were journalists that were simply doing their jobs: putting their lives at risk in order to report on war. Iraq is a very dangerous place for journalists: from 2003- 2009, 139 journalists were killed while doing their work.

http://www.collateralmurder.com/
http://wikileaks.org/
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/12/this_is_how_these_soldiers_were
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the law's like in Alaska, but if some foreign person came here and made a video like that I'm sure they'd be arrested for some kind of sexual harassment of young boys.

Apparently the guy was bored...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: