faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Why??? Why??? Why did they have to bring her back??? I HATE Daniella Westbrook. She is a horrific actress. At least her hair looks a little better although if that is what they are using for her real hair color since she has been in prison and not able to color it, I am laughing. I hate the scenes with her and have to really restrain myself and not fast forward over them. AARRGGGHHH!!!

I know! What the heck kind of prison is this where you can get your hair coloured and a french manicure (check out her nails!!!)?

Confused
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Faceless! That is priceless! Just needs some bad hair and could be on the show!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how during the birth today they were making fun of her for hamming it up. Lord knows that wasn't hard acting for the rest of the cast!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kidding Sky! Dear God, I thought she'd never stop -- that had the be longest, most drawn out labour. I've seen a few births in my day and NEVER one that loud.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
I can't stand the horrible non acting Biatch Smile

I am Sticking to what I said this time last year wow
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As well you should! It was right then and spot on still!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Aja! I'm with you on that! There is something about her voice that just grates on me.... seriously, I cannot watch her scenes if I have a migraine. Does my head in.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hair color change didn't change her horrible acting. lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I've found God - he's in Los Angeles'
Danniella Westbrook joins evangelical church run by former drug addict
19th July 2011

Last year she announced that she was going for a 'long holiday' in Los Angeles. But the extended vacation has turned into something more permanent for Danniella Westbrook who has settled in the city - after she found God. The former EastEnders actress, who battled cocaine addiction, has joined an evangelical church run by former drug addict Jay Haizlip.

The former professional skateboarder, 47, battled a drug addiction for 12 years, is the senior Pastor of The Sanctuary Church in Orange County. And Danniella, who went to LA after leaving EastEnders in September, credits Haizlip with 'leading her to the Lord' and helping her turn her life around.

Danniella, 37, who is married to Christian millionaire businessman, has been declaring her love of the Lord of her Twitter page. She Tweeted Haizlip and wrote: 'Pastor Jay, thank you (for) leading me to the lord. I'm forever thankful. Your preaching and church has changed my life.' He replied: 'Time+love+Prayer=Changed LIFE! That's Powerful!'

Most of her recent Tweets include God and she said she was glad the news about her joining the church had been reported in the UK, saying: 'So happy about this I hope others can find jesus.' And she added to Haizlip: 'Well the news of me being a Christian hit the UK press, time to hook up the UK with the anointing of Jesus &plant a church there.'

Danniella, who played Sam Mitchell from the early Nineties, said she had no plans to return to the soap just yet. But she added that she was teaming up with her on-screen ex-husband Sid Owen, who plays Ricky Butcher and said: 'May be shooting a reality show with Sid Owen. But we'll have to wait and see ...'

--------------------------

I've no problem with people finding a faith or philosophy, but if they become preaching prigs they can fuck right off!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replacing one addiction for another....a very sad, never ending spiral.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Replacing one addiction for another....a very sad, never ending spiral.

Perhaps, but I suppose this is better than cocaine.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, eefan...it is just sad that she can't stand on her own. She has defo chosen the less dangerous addiction.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read now that she wants to actually come back to Britain and start her own church. She certainly has changed!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Finding God has helped me fight my drug addiction'
Danniella Westbrook has revealed she “spoke to God” while she was a drug addict.
David Stephenson
May 5, 2013
express.co.uk

She tells Songs of Praise tonight on BBC1: “All my life all I wanted to do was be an actress, so I was excited at the prospect of doing what I loved, more so than being famous. Then as time went on the fame overtook doing what I loved. Throughout my ‘using’ and my darkest times I did used to speak to God, you know when you’re alone and you’re at your depths. And I think people do that in any case whatever they’re going through in life even if they’re not spiritually aware, at their darkest moments the person they call upon is God”.

Westbrook appears on a special Song of Praise devoted to “fame and faith”, along with adventurer Bear Grylls and disgraced peer Lord Taylor of Warwick. In the show, presented by David Grant, we hear the hymns that have inspired them.

Westbrook shot to fame at the young age of 15, when she joined EastEnders as teenager Sam Mitchell. Her dream was “overtaken by the excesses of fame”. The actress’ very public descent into drug addiction brought her close to death. She reveals how finding faith as a Christian has helped her look at the value of fame.

Westbrook said she is prepared for people’s reactions. She said: “Back in England everyone was like “oh my God, she’s gone from a drug addict to a crazy Christian”, and you know what, if you want to label me, label me, that’s cool, but walk a mile in my shoes and then you know, and then judge. I used to be a big person for judging until I came into the church and that was one thing I had to check myself on constantly was not to judge others.”

She added: “What I’ve realised is fame is the biggest addiction there is. Everybody wants it, whether they say they do or not, most people want it, most people when they’ve got it don’t know what to do with it and then they either want more of it or they want to get rid of it because they don’t like it. I’ve realised through faith that using your status, whether it be as an actress or whatever that may be, can actually do a lot of good for a lot of causes”.

----------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: