not getting a mention

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: not getting a mention Reply with quote

On tonight's GG show he mentioned about the archive that was available on SpideredNews.com

Notwithstanding the fact that he made out that he'd not heard of spiderednews before, it got me wondering about the work I've done on the archive here recently (it's now pretty much complete with all good quality recordings back to July 2006) and whether that had some impact...

Cool
modern

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to post about my surprise of him only recently finding the excellent spiderednews. Isn't it inextricably linked with gg.com (Mandy?)!

Anyway, I'm expecting him next week to mention the excellent Couchtripper, with it's prodigious Mother of All Talk Shows archive!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah, but don't hold your breath - the only other time the site got a mention was about 2 years ago and he said that we were all against him or something... I emailed to ask him if he'd actually seen the site or had one of his researchers told him that, but he never replied.
luke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he must have heard of spiderednews, its all over his own website! or maybe he doesn't check it ...

you should email his office faceless and give them the url for the galloway archive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: