Celtic Vs Spurs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

modern wrote:
Think Crouchie and Defoe will be 'Arry's first choice strike partnership. Looks like Keane could be following Bent out of the Lane.

There's a rumour going around at the moment that Joe Cole is to sign shortly. Watch this space...

Now that would be nice. Keane to Villa last little whisper I heard. One can only hope. wow
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always destined to the odd woman out, so to speak. I don't like Defoe, he is a ball hog. He never considers the pass instead of shooting. Bent wanders around the pitch like he has never played before.

I don't consider Keano leaving us for Liverpool a betrayal. It was his boyhood dream to play at Anfield, so there you have it. I feel badly that they treated him like crap. It is a shame he couldn't have played more for them. I hope that he stays. He belongs at WHL. The real betrayal? Berbatov...he left strictly to get money and a place in Europe now instead of working hard to get Spurs there. I still regard him as one of the best players out there, but I hate him. I never want him back. He is almost in the same catagory as Judas Campbell.

And Joe Cole...I don't even want to think about that. Yuck...
Colston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice goal from Mr Defoe this morning...

I think Mr Keane had more boyhood teams than Jordan has had boyband teens. Laughing
modern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I watched the game - we played quite well, but the Spammers were quite poor. We probably need a dedicated thread on here now for all things Tottenham Hotspur, seeing as there are quite a few followers!!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, Modern...I am not able to see any of the friendly games, but can keep up with scores and such.

It will be nice to have other Yids out there to talk footie with. My brother and I usually only have each other for Spurs discussions...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: