Would wood give you wood?
SquareEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward Woodward would ;)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder
A man who got his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder, after doctors in casualty could not free his genitals from their metal trap.

Medics at Southampton General Hospital struggled to get the man's penis out of the stainless steel pipe, because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become erect.

Instead, they resorted called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service. The fire crew turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary's station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help, in what a spokesman understatedly described as a 'delicate operation'.

The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis. The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its traumatic day.

The man, thought to be aged around 40, did not explain to hospital staff how exactly the pipe got stuck around his penis, after he presented himself at the hospital's Accident & Emergency department on Tuesday morning. He was said to be 'quite concerned and anxious'.

A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting. It's certainly an unusual call-out, and I'm sure the man won't be getting into that situation again.'

Watch manager Greg Garrett from the Redbridge fire station told the Southampton daily Echo: 'I’ve only come across this type of thing three or four times in my 17 years as a firefighter. It’s not a daily occurrence.'

-----------------

I imagine that the guy's story was perfectly plausible!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take two paracetamol when you get home and keep yer pecker out of pipes. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briton is recognised as world's first officially genderless person
A British expat who claims to have no gender is thought to have become the first person to be officially recognised as neither male or female.
By Heidi Blake
15 Mar 2010

Norrie May-Welby: Briton is world's first officially genderless person
May-Welby said: 'The concepts of man or woman don?t fit me. The simplest solution is not to have any sex identification'

Norrie May-Welby, 48, was born a man but had a sex change operation in 1990, at the age of 28. After becoming unhappy as a woman, May-Welby decided to become a “neuter”. The 48-year-old is now officially recognised as a person of no specific gender.

May-Welby emigrated to Australia at the age of seven after being born in Paisley, Renfrewshire. Officials there altered the Briton’s birth certificate to include the new no-gender classification after doctors were apparently unable to determine the sex of the expat’s body.

May-Welby said: “The concepts of man or woman don’t fit me. The simplest solution is not to have any sex identification.” The UK’s Gender Trust welcomed the case. A spokesman said: “Many people like the idea of being genderless.”

--------------

I was going to give this a separate thread with the title 'No Sexuality Please, I'm British', but that would have been cheap - so I said it here instead! But it brings up a problem, how do you refer to him/her without a gender? It's a whole linguistic nightmare in the making!

He/she looks a bit like Pete of Big Brother a few years back though.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! He/She does look a bit like Pete from Big Brother! Just call him/her Pet for short. That's genderless.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naked Swiss brothel fire man speaks of bum anonymity fear
The man who was forced to flee naked onto a window ledge after a fire broke out in a transsexual brothel has said he hopes his family won't be able to recognise him from pictures of his bottom.
18th March 2010

The man, identified by the Blick newspaper only as 'Memeth J', said that he was visiting a friend who works in the apartment in Basel, Switzerland, used as a base for transsexual prostitution - but insists he wasn't a punter.

He told Blick that he had been friends with the transsexual, identified only as 'Tamilo H', for ten years, and had been partying with him in the apartment. He then fell asleep, only to wake and find the appartment was on fire. He was forced to escape to the balcony - where he was in full view of watching firefighters, TV crews and photographers. He was only persuaded to leave the balcony when firefighters promised to let him cover his face.

'I just hope my family can't tell who I am from my bottom,' he said. 'I'm gay, but my family don't know about me so I couldn't show my face,' 33-year-old Memeth, who Blick says works in gay bar in Zurich, explained.

-------------------

'I just popped round for a chat!' Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I'm gay, but my family don't know about me so I couldn't show my face.'

Oh, I don't think it's your face they're looking at Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure they recognized him from the picture. If they didn't, they are most likely a thick bunch. That is sure one unusual way to "come out". Laughing Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

43-yr-old virgin wraps barbed wire around her leg so she won't have sex
A woman has revealed how she fastens a wire chain around her upper thigh every night to ensure she remains celibate.

Sarah Cassidy, a Manchester University physics graduate, is a senior female figure in Opus Dei, the controversial Catholic group that's depicted in the Dan Brown bestseller The Da Vinci Code and stands accused of everything from misogyny to elitism.

As fans of the big-screen adaptation of the aforementioned tome will remember, the group's predilection for 'mortification of the flesh' was graphically portrayed via the character of Silas, played by Paul Bettany.

In a similar fashion to that delightful white-haired chap, Sarah attaches a cilice to her upper thigh for two hours every night. Note, however, that although the sharp-pronged contraption digs into the skin and flesh, it generally doesn't draw blood.

Sarah's fellow Opus Dei member, Eileen Cole, tells the Daily Mail that the apparently masochistic practice is actually 'less painful than a bikini wax'. ‘The mortification helps you to keep your passions under control and channel your energy,’ she explains. 'We live in such a materialistic, hedonistic society that people can’t understand you’d actually make yourself a little uncomfortable to help you be more mindful of God. They’ll understand if you go jogging and pounding the streets - which I think is disgusting -just because you want to be thinner, but they won’t understand this.'

Sarah, for her part, had a boyfriend and was in the middle of her degree when she decided a nightly dose of barbed wire was just the ticket for spiritual fulfilment. 'When I was little, I always imagined that I was going to get married and have children,' she says. 'But this is the vocation that God gave me. It’s such a gift, and there’s so much love in there.'

--------------------

crazed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the video... it's eye-watering.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a wee bit creepy to me. lol
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked on the telephone help line, I had a call from someone who had a "sex injury" from a doll like this......
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

friction burns?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: