Barry Bulsaro cleared of Dando murder
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Barry Bulsaro cleared of Dando murder Reply with quote

This is great - it always struck me as a fit-up. Someone with learning disabilities being able to set up a professional looking 'hit', along with the almost complete lack of evidence was just not likely at all.
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may be innocent of murder, but he's still a nut-job who I wouldn't want anywhere near me.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a lot worse than him who probably do live near you - they're just smart enough to not get caught or framed by the cops...
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with the story, but it sounds like justice may actually have been done. It is always a good day when that happens.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess he's been in prison all this time then? Shocked
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
there's a lot worse than him who probably do live near you - they're just smart enough to not get caught or framed by the cops...

You say that like you admire gun-obsessed, pervert stalkers as long as they're smart. As for getting framed, why would the police bother to frame him? He was just a nobody. Do you seriously think all the thousands of hours that were spent on convicting him were down to some huge conspiracy to frame an innocent man? Or was it more likely because, using logic, he probably did it?

Jill Dando, for no apparent reason and with no apparent motive, gets shot in the brain with a modified starter's pistol in the same area where an insane, anti-social, misogynistic, military combat obsessed stalker creep who freaks everyone out and takes secret photographs of thousands of women and has a penchant for taking photos of himself in army gear holding modified starters' pistols lives? Yeah, this is a total fit up. There's no way it was him.

I've had experience with stalkers and freak fucks like this guy in the past - and currently, too - so forgive me for not jumping for joy that he's now a free man.

This is a guy who was once arrested for hiding in a bush in military camoflage gear with a hunting knife in his belt because he wanted to "see Princess Diana". Even if he's not a murderer he's still a fucking twat who disgusts me.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't "admire gun-obsessed, pervert stalkers as long as they're smart", and I doubt anyone else would have taken that inferrence... my point was that there lots of nutters around, many of whom are sociopathic and able to step between the shadows.

This is how I picture the cops decision to frame him - 'He's a freak, he's done bad things before, so let's nail him for this murder, even though it's clear that considering underworld whispers have placed several well known criminals in the picture, we'll never capture them'.

The gun used has never been traced to my knowledge, how do you know it was a starter's pistol?
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes these types of people are targeted in high profile cases because of the public demand for a result. It is easy to frame them and then the public feels better because there is not a killer on the loose and a public figure's killer has been brought to justice.
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I don't "admire gun-obsessed, pervert stalkers as long as they're smart", and I doubt anyone else would have taken that inferrence...

Because I said I wouldn't want him near me and you said "There's a lot worse who probably do live near you". I took that to be you apologising for the fact he's a fuck up. It's like when people condemn the situation in Iran and are met with "Well, there's a lot worse things going on in blah blah blah..." That's not the point. It's like people aren't allowed to say how shit something is if there's something shitter going on elsewhere, and I don't allow myself to fall for that logical fallacy. Cunts are cunts. If Richard Littlejohn was stood next to Nick Griffin it wouldn't make Littlejohn a saint.

faceless wrote:
The gun used has never been traced to my knowledge, how do you know it was a starter's pistol?

The bullet was from a modified starter's pistol, as far as I'm aware. And when they searched this nutter's house they found pictures of him posing like a prat in combat gear and holding a starter's pistol - proving he has owned one. The fact that when they searched his house they couldn't find a gun that matched the one that shot her doesn't surprise me at all. Of course he'd get rid of it.

- Dando was murdered with a starter's pistol.
- Barry "Bulsaro" George took pictures of himself posing with a starter's pistol.
- A search of his house found no starter's pistol.

Why did he no longer have it? Kind of a weird coincidence that he decided to throw out one of his guns just before someone was offed by an identical weapon.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the Daily Mail 'Mr George wearing a gas mask and holding a starting pistol. The prosecution said it was the sort of weapon which, if converted, could have fired the fatal shot.'

Also, "Neuropsychiatrist Professor Michael Kopelman said tests of George's memory and ability to plan and execute tasks put him in the bottom 1% of the population."

So, there's no actual evidence that it was the starter pistol - only that it was possible to have one modified to do so. And if someone like Bulsara went looking for someone to modify his starting pistol I guarantee that word would slip out. Professional criminals don't usually have to do with nutters as there's no knowing the comeback.

There's also only a miniscule chance, according to the professor's comments, that he'd have the ability to plan the murder and escape. And if he had escaped, why did he stay where he was?

edit:

I recently watched the Donal MacIntyre underworld documentary about Ian 'Lucky' Tucker - and just remembered there was mention of the Dando case. Here's a bit about him... if it wasn't him, I'd say it was someone very much like him.

"Despite Tucker’s claims that he now has a regular job, his past has a way of catching up with him – as he discovered when he became a suspect in the murder of ‘Crimewatch’ presenter Jill Dando. After he was featured on the programme in connection with an armed robbery and kidnapping, his lucrative café business suffered and Tucker went on the run – but the charges were dropped nine months later. Holding a personal grudge against the show meant that Tucker was a prime suspect in Dando’s murder, but he was released without charge thanks to a cast-iron alibi: he was elsewhere, “recovering some vehicles”."

major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the case either. But the points about whether a starter pistol was the murder weapon raises an interesting question. Starter pistols don't have rifling (ridges) through the barrel whereas normal pistols do. Whether there were rifling marks on the fatal bullet should have come out in court. It should be fairly easy to tell whether a bullet was fired by a conventional pistol or a modified starter pistol.
Bat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Guildford????
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat wrote:
Remember Guildford????

As in the Guildford 4? (Though there were many more than 4 innocent people banged up.)

Every time I hear about the Prevention of Terrorism Act increasing the time in detention/interrogation/torture, they're who come to mind.
taiwan4lee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do people find it so hard to believe that storm troopers aka cops or any person in a position of power would skew the course of justice? a lying new york storm trooper was caught this past week saying he was assaulted by a cyclist only to be proved to be a lying prick when a you tube video surfaced showing the exact opposite took place. there is heaps of evidence this happens more often than not, unfortunately most don't get video taped.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he was stalking some other woman at the time of the murder... that's that sorted then!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: