Finding obscure media

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Finding obscure media Reply with quote

www.slsknet.org

Soulseek is pretty much what Napster was back in the day - the main difference being that it's almost completely populated by people who are into more alternative music and comedy. The connections are only one-on-one so you rarely get great speeds, but the content is excellent and if you're looking for anything a bit rare then this is a great place to try if you can't find it elsewhere.

Many of you will have used Kazaa or Bearshare etc, but this is the only one I've used which doesn't have ads or slow your system down.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.coverbrowser.com

The site does as you'd think - it has jpgs of thousands of book and other media covers.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool--- I'll have to check that out when I get home. I put audio books on my iPod, so it would be nice to have some cover art to go with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: