Technovations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Technovations Reply with quote

PS3 Laptop - not a bad idea, but it looks massive!

If you see anything else that's home-made post it up... thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everywhere on the gadget-obsessed parts of the internet over the past day or two, these wonderfully ridiculous trousers (from designer Erik De Nijs) have a keyboard helpfully integrated in the crotch, for when you really need to type something on your groin. They've also got a mouse you can put in your pocket.

All you need now is to add on a mini CPU that you can put into a manbag, hook that up to a pair of head-mounted display goggles, and boom! - you've turned yourself into a human computer, and you'll be able to proudly stride around town walking into lampposts because you're immersed in a particularly intense game of Scrabulous.

See more pics and info HERE

-----------------

Laughing
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too many jokes...too many jokes...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a CPU in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?????
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a new idea at all - I remember some arcade game producer in the 80s coming up with the idea... still, it would add a certain edge to playing some games. How long till some bright-spark amps up the power and sets fire to himself though!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smashing!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nin-tastic!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking the evolution of mobile phones backwards is Dan from China a dude with too much spare time in his hands. Dan actually built a 3 foot tall mobile phone which actually works. It weighs in at 3 pounds has a 18 - 20 inch wide screen, supports Internet access, text messaging and but of course you can make and receive phone calls. It also has a camera but taking snaps from this behemoth would be a tiring task. Tan was wise enough not to include a vibration mode as then all his neighbours or half the building would know of an incoming call. Apparently from the picture it seems that the phone lacks a battery and is powered by the mains.

Telling the City Evening News that it took 1 1/2 years to construct. He went on to say, "Many friends worried I couldn't finish it, and only my father encouraged me to continue." "The neighbors were always knocking on my door asking what was going on with all the noise from the apartment, and even my wife was complaining."

------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: