Please tell me how he does it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Please tell me how he does it. Reply with quote

<div><a>glumbert.com - Cyril has a fishy card trick</a></div>
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am willing to tell you the first stages as they are available to purchase (for the public) at any 'magic' store.

The first stage is the "Classic Force"...
He didn't need to use a 'Force' for the set up of the rest but he decided to be lazy or was attempting to pay homage to Penn & Teller with the 3 of clubs.
The classic force is something you can buy instructions for in many forms, pamphlets & books, DVD training videos etc.
The best would be to obtain "The royal road to card magic" & it's follow up book by Jean Huggard.
This is essentialy the card workers BIBLE, huggard is a great teacher on paper (despite being a coin magician his card teachings are the mainstay of all magic with cards).

2nd stage:
Card thru Glass.
This is rather complex but available from magic dealers all over the place.
This is a fantastic illusion when done right & after a lot of practice & setting up can be performed virtualy anywhere...
Nice variations are in shop windows / doors for street performers...
My fav is having the card appear in a cars back window.

With those two 'parts' available to the general public I don't mind telling you that info...

As for the aquarium part, that too is done in 'stages' however I am not about to expose the ways in which this is carried out (especialy in a public forum).

Rest assured this guy isn't the first to perform that mini miricle but it's not something readily available to the public for purchase in any form as it is an 'Earning' magicians routine.
I know it sounds all cloak & dagger-ish...
But there are still 'secrets' in the world of magic & a lot of those should remain that way so the 'hard working buggers' like this guy can earn a crust unlike Mr Blaine....
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However he did it - it is effin' cool! and he's pretty cute too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: