Does Israel control American policy, or the other way round?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Israel controlling American foreign policy?
yes
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
no
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Karl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
this is the better link for the protocols
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been many attempts to discount The Protocols as a fraud.
However, the documents have never been categorically proved to be fraudulent. Besides, why would an anonymous document be forged?
The fact also remains that since the publication, world events have unfolded exactly according to their description - surely this should be proof enough that a plan such as the Protocols exists?

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles7/Jones_Protocols-Neocons.htm
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
The fact also remains that since the publication, world events have unfolded exactly according to their description - surely this should be proof enough that a plan such as the Protocols exists?

I don't agree that is proof they exist, but I agree with Luke's comments that it raises alarm bells. I also agree with Luke that I think they are a fraud.

I believe, just like Orwell's 1984, that they are warning signs about how fascism/militarism (MIC) can aim to manipulate things. Indeed, maybe the MIC or other (non-Jewish) groups are now following some of the same techniques mentioned in the protocols, just like we look on Orwell's works and wonder how many techniques are now adopted by the current governments.

To repeat, I believe the protocols ARE A FRAUD. I fear though some of the techniques might now be adopted by the Military Industrial Complex [MIC]
luke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats what i mean gg, like 1984 - i don't think thats true, but it shows you how things can work. its like that 'silent weapons for a quiet war' ( http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/silentweaponsforquietwars.htm ), thats a fake ( i hope! Laughing ) but read it and it blows your mind, its pretty darkside
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is like reading a crime fiction book, then wondering could someone copy that ?

Another analogy, before 911 I believe there were at least one Hollywood movie about flying a plane into a building {sorry can't recall the details}, but then Rice says after 911 no-one could have imagined someone would do that.

Hollywood has been very good at showing "the way", e.g. many of Star Trek's science fiction have become science fact since then. Indeed, I read that Hollywood script writers are being hired by the US government to "think outside the box", i.e. think how an "unusual" crime / attack could be committed.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm locking this thread now - I'll open it again in a few weeks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: