Alternative Queen's Message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Alternative Queen's Message Reply with quote

I'm still a few episodes behind (just finished listening to 12/30). Galloway said he would have an alternative Queen's message on the 25th which seemed to get pushed back twice. But I never heard about it after the 27th. Did it ever happen?

I don't have the episode from the 29th. Perhaps he finally gave it then?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd wondered about that myself - he said he got a "very polite" message from Buck House and that was the reason for it being pushed back in the first place, but I don't remember it being broadcast at all, though the December 29th show is missing from all sources, so he may have done it then.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have been wondering about this. Nothing at all to suggest this, but I worry if GG was told to drop it by his Talksport bosses for some reason, like they obviously told him to not complain about Jon Gaunt by name anymore.

Another item that quietly vanished was GG’s planned joint “Mother of All Shows” with James Whale, but that may have been due to poor ticket sales.

Maybe Meta4 knows something about either these points ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: