Talksport - Sunday the 17th of December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Talksport - Sunday the 17th of December Reply with quote

I've just uploaded tonight's show for those members who are signed up, but if you've already heard it and have any opinions on what was said, feel free to post away.

For those who haven't heard it yet, the bulk of the show was taken up in discussion of the Hillsborough Disaster and how Kelvin MacKenzie who ran the despicable headlines in The Sun stating that Liverpool fans stole the wallets from dead people has been given a plum job on BBC Five Live radio on Christmas day.

If I'm honest I thought there was a hint of annoyance in Galloway's tone about this that sounded like it was partly based on a personal grievance that he wasn't given such a job, but I only got a hint of that and it was a very interesting show all the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: