Amazing streaming TV site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Full shows (streaming)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SquareEyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Amazing streaming TV site Reply with quote

This is wonderful! Many UK TV channels available for free, in real-time, streaming in acceptable quality (proper HD requires a subscription). Now you can watch your East Enders or anything else in real-time. I'm watching University Challenge on BBC2 whilst typing this Smile.

Many other countries TV channels also available. All are working fine here in Vienna, Austria!

It also looks like you can plan ahead and record up to 10 hours of shows with a free account!

Free apps are also available to watch on Apple and Android devices. It works fine on Android on my wife's Nexus 7.

Someone in work told me this site is likely to be around for a while as it just won some copyright infringement claim case in the EU (don't know how true that is).

For an ex-pat, it's like heaven. Hope it lasts!

2thumbsup

---> FilmOn

dancer
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, someone gave me that link on facebook last week and then the post was deleted and I couldn't find it in my history.

It's a great site for sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Full shows (streaming) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: