Celebrity Big Brother 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Reply with quote

Okay, I can't hold it in any longer..........I can't fucking stand Speidi!!!! I know it will probably be boring and drama free after they go, but they are quite embarrassing, and making Americans look bad. What bad manners and bad behavior they have. I'd say Spencer is much worse than Heidi, but she is such a robot by going along with her asshole husband. They are vile and they need to go. I wasn't keen on Rylan at first, but now I want him to win. He's grown on me! Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I don't think I care for any of them now. I quite liked Lacey, not just for the obvious, but because she was quite lively.

I wish they'd get a group of older guys in there one time so that they could get into some good rumbling patter. The last one that was a bit like that was probably with GG and Barrymore. That went well!
luke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're a real peculiar couple for sure, i can't work them out. i'd not seen or heard or them before so i don't know if they're like this normally

rylan did my head in to start with, i don't know mind him so much now in terms of what he brings to the show, but you wouldn't wanna go to the pub with him!

without speidi and rylan though, it would have been a pretty boring show i reckon
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, I'd go to the pub with Rylan. lol lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: