Woman to marry guy jailed for killing her twin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Woman to marry guy jailed for killing her twin Reply with quote

Argentinian Woman To Wed Twin Sister's Killer
21 December 2012

A woman's hopes of marrying the man convicted of killing her twin sister have reportedly been put on hold after her mother asked for the wedding to be stopped. Edith Casas had planned to marry her fiancee Victor Cingolani in a prison in Pico Truncado, Argentina, on Friday. However, the national newspaper Clarin quoted her mother's lawyer as saying the ceremony had been "temporarily suspended".

Marcelina Orellana reportedly wrote to the local registrar after claiming that her daughter was not in the right frame of mind. Previously, she said: "We know this will be hard because she is an adult, but we will go to court to try to have her examined by a psychiatrist. As far as we are concerned, she does not know what she is doing."

Cingolani is serving a 13-year sentence for murdering his 19-year-old model girlfriend Johana Casas, whose body was found with two gunshot wounds in 2010. Ms Casas, 22, said her husband-to-be is innocent and described him as somebody "who would not hurt a fly". She accused her mother of abandoning her and her sister, and said: "She cannot say I need a psychiatrist because I am fully aware of what I am doing." Cingolani, who insists he is not guilty of the murder, added: "I loved Johana, but I love Edith. I have a beautiful bride and I am going to marry her."

A court will now decide whether the wedding can go ahead, the newspaper report said.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is crazy. Oh, and that diagnosis is for free, as I don't have a certified license! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's absolutley no way I could marry a man if he killed my twin!!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will end in tears
nico

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have a twin brother, and shit, if even his wife was suspected of ever (God forbid) killing him, there is no way I would even think of marrying her till at least I am beyond doubt sure of it's falacy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: