Celeb Big Brother 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't that bothered to be honest. The result really pissed off the digital spy mob of sanctimonious puritans, so, for that reason alone, I'm happy... haha

The BOTS was quite good with the *interaction* near the end
AugustGem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I wasn't that bothered to be honest. The result really pissed off the digital spy mob of sanctimonious puritans, so, for that reason alone, I'm happy... haha

The BOTS was quite good with the *interaction* near the end

I hate the twats. I don't know how those bitches stayed in for so long. i know DS fucks with the show (like AI here, there are sites to keep the worse ones in) But who would spend money to keep in 2 little bitches who (IMO) looks down on the place PAYING them!

twin twats twin twats twin twats twin twats

Thanks Face for faithfully supplying the show!!! You rock!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBB WINNER FOUGHT DEMONS
Ed Gleave
29th January 2012

CBB winner Denise Welch last night said her son begged her not to go on the show but revealed: “He’s really proud of me now.” The Loose Women star, 53, won Friday’s live final after beating X Factor bad boy Frankie Cocozza. And in an exclusive chat with the Daily Star Sunday just hours later, former Corrie star Denise also told how: Hollywood star Michael Madsen made her life hell on the hit reality show. A psychologist was drafted in as she struggled with bouts of depression. She is desperate for a boob op and she is a compulsive flasher.

Denise won over viewers as her wacky antics made this year’s series must-see telly for millions of fans. But son Matthew, 22, pleaded with her not to sign up for her three-week stint. The actress said: “My eldest didn’t want me to do it – he worries a lot about my mental health problems and my ­drinking. And he was worried it would ruin my career. I knew he’d worry when people were being horrible to me as well. But I saw him after leaving the house and he said he’s proud of the way I behaved, which means the world to me.”

Telly favourite Denise has bravely spoken about her ­mental health battles and drug problems in the past. Admitting she struggled in the house, she said: “Being in there brought back my depression – it was horrible and I felt so lonely at times. I’ve got my own issues which are difficult for me that other people might not ­ struggle with. But the last week in there was, without doubt, one of the hardest weeks emotionally I’ve ever had to deal with. It’s ­definitely the toughest thing I’ve ever done without the ­support of my family. I’m dealing with my mum having cancer and when my kids are sick that’s even ­harder – but then I have my family there for support. There was one time in the house when I asked to see a psychologist. He soon became a security blanket for me – he had to keep reminding me it was a TV show and not my real house.”

Denise endured daily rows with Reservoir Dogs actor Michael in the Channel 5 house, sparking fears she would be forced to quit before Friday night’s final. And speaking frankly about their volatile relationship, Denise said he made her time on the show a living ­nightmare. She said: “He came in as this big Hollywood star but I didn’t know who the f**k he was. He didn’t like the fact I didn’t think he was amazing. His unpredictability became unbearable. And when he called me emotionally ­disturbed on live TV I lost all respect for him. I made the mistake of ­trying to understand why he didn’t like me. But I can’t be doing with that now. If I never see him again I don’t give a shit.”

Denise, married to actor Tim Healy, 59, stunned viewers and her fellow housemates when she stripped topless for a hot tub session with Frankie. And she has no plans to keep her assets under wraps. Denise said: “I don’t regret getting my boobs out, I’ll ­always do it. I do have ­compulsive flashing disorder. I can’t help it sometimes so I make no apology. Even my kids know I love going topless. But I do want to get my boobs done. I owe it to the ­public not to have them ­hanging around my knees.”

MICHAEL MADSEN CLAIMS DENISE WELCH BEGGED HIM FOR SEX
She walked up to me on the last night and said ‘Why don’t we just go and fuck right now?
Ed Gleave
29th January 2012

FURIOUS Michael Madsen has ­sensationally claimed Denise begged him for sex in the house. The movie star last night blamed Loose Woman Denise for ruining his time on the show and said he felt sorry for her husband Tim Healy.

In an exclusive chat, Michael, 54, told the Daily Star Sunday: “She offered to sleep with me a number of times – she just kept trying. I couldn’t understand why she was pressing me to do that. But she was deadly serious. I know quite a bit about women and I know when a girl is being serious – and she definitely wanted it to happen. It made me sick to my stomach – the idea repulsed me. If I was stranded on a desert island I would rather fuck a coconut tree.

“She walked up to me on the last night and said ‘Why don’t we just go and fuck right now?’.” But Michael said: “I feel sorry for her husband. I heard he wants to ‘sort me out’. Well here I am. But if he wants to sort something out perhaps he should have a chat with his wife. If I was him I’d be pretty ­embarrassed.”

Dad-of-five Michael also claimed Denise’s alcohol problems were far from over. He said: “Having Denise there ruined my experience – every housemate felt the same. The people that voted for her weren’t living under the same roof. She can’t handle her drink. She spends the whole day asking when we’ll get wine – and when she gets it she just kicks off. We had to start hiding it from her. We were all in fear of the way she behaved when she had a drink – we got fed-up with it. It was sad. We all felt really embarrassed for her.”

Denise hit back at Michael’s claims, saying: “I was joking when I said we should have sex. He doesn’t have a sense of humour.”
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: