give me access b4 my face explodes PEEEEEES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordfec

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: give me access b4 my face explodes PEEEEEES Reply with quote

hi all

well dont hold your breath,i did and my face went purple, ive been here years now i think and i cant seem to access much of the site at all

ive tried many times and no joy so i just visit now to listen to galloways shows as i get access everytime, so ty for that

one would use the site more if som1 would like to give me access

ty
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it says in the topics about it - you get access once you've shown that you're willing to share.

There are plenty of sections available to you to post in.
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: give me access b4 my face explodes PEEEEEES Reply with quote

lordfec wrote:
hi all

well dont hold your breath,i did and my face went purple, ive been here years now i think and i cant seem to access much of the site at all

ive tried many times and no joy so i just visit now to listen to galloways shows as i get access everytime, so ty for that

one would use the site more if som1 would like to give me access

ty

Hey lordfec - we are a friendly bunch on here and like to hear what new members have to say. Once you start using the forums and realize how addictive they are it won't take long before you become part of the Couch family and you'll get access to some of the other interesting stuff.

Start by telling us a bit about yourself. Me - I'm a British ex-pat living in the US married to a guy from Philadelphia. Been out here nearly 8 years and like it a lot, but still miss things about the UK.

We have a lot of varied members on the site and you can have some interesting, sometimes heated, discussions. Enjoy!! wave
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join date 18 Dec 2010 (1 yr & 1 month) and 1st post is a winge... Mad

You never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, lordfec...life here on the couch can be pretty comfy, so join in! A little about me...well, I am an American living in West Central Florida but my ancestry is English and I have always been fascinated with the UK. My great grandfather played for Tottenham, so I am a fanatic Spurs supporter (hence the name) and I am a fan of English soaps (EE and Corrie).

What about you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: